This website and all of its content are owned by Kemi Searcy, lead pastor of Fresh Anointing House of Worship. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Information we may collect
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use this website. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
1) A name and an email address that will enable us to send emails to you – provision of an email address on this site equates to consent.
2) A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow-up with you.
3) Billing information including a name, address and credit card information will enable us to process any purchases or donations.
4) A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
Any information that you voluntarily provide equates to information that you are giving us the consent to use.
How Personal Information is Collected
1) By visiting this website (cookies).
2) By making a donation to our church.
3) By applying to work with our church.
4) By contacting us using email, phone or any other means.
5) Through third party-cookies (see the section on “Data Collection Technologies”).
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
In order to ensure that our website delivers a high-quality experience, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our end and to manage the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are being used the most, and to fine-tune our content for your best interest. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essential “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but it is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection only follows your activities as you are using this website, it does not follow your activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers.
Use of “Cookies”
We may utilize the “cookies” feature of major browsers. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website, and some features may not work as intended.
Data Collection Technologies
What happens with the Information We Collect
Your personal information may be used:
To contact you.
For follow-up purposes.
For promotional purposes.
For troubleshooting purposes.
For informational updates.
To help process payments online.
To process the payments that you could potentially be making to our church.
During targeted social media or search engine advertisements.
Viewing by OthersWhenever you voluntarily provide Personal Information through the use of this website, you have consented to that information and its content, being seen, collected, and used by others. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
Storage and Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information obtained by this website is stored internally or through a data management system. We value your safety, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by people who are responsible for gathering, managing, or storing it, or who have a legitimate need to access it. (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors, or team members).
2. DATA COLLECTED
DATA STORAGE LOCATION
If you register on our website, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except changing your username). Website administrators can also see and edit this information.
To receive product support, you have to have one or more Envato/AxiomThemes purchase codes on our website. These purchase codes will be stored together with support expiration dates and your user data. This is required for us to provide you with downloads, product support and other customer services.
When you leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes they are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We use Google Analytics on our site for anonymous reporting of site usage. So, no personalized data is stored. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on our website please use this link: Google Analytics Opt-out.
CASES FOR USING THE PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information in the following cases:
- Verification/identification of the user during website usage;
- Providing Technical Assistance;
- Sending updates to our users with important information to inform about news/changes;
- Checking the accounts’ activity in order to prevent fraudulent transactions and ensure the security
- over our customers’ personal information;
- Customize the website to make your experience more personal and engaging;
- Guarantee overall performance and administrative functions run smoothly.